Many people love to have a personal printer with the large media capacity such as the one that you can find on Samsung ML-2545. One of the most common reason is because of the great number of printing that they have to do. To make sure that they do not have to insert he paper often, the large paper feeder capacity is something that they need from their personal printer.
For your information, the size of this personal printer from Samsung is considered as something a bit compact. That is because the size of this printer is not that big. However, the maximum paper feeder that this Samsung ML-2545 offers is considered as something that many people love. That is because this printer can easily accommodate up to 1,250 paper sheets on its feeder. That number is doubled from many other printers out there.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Mono Laser Printer
With this kind of feature from this printer, you can be sure that you will not need to insert the paper often. That is because you just need to insert the paper once and you can print for many times using this Samsung ML-2545 because you already have about 1,250 paper sheets on the paper feeder of this printer.
Samsung ML-2545 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2545 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Samsung ML-2545 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (16.99 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2545 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.04 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2165W Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2545 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2545 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2545 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2545 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2545 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.