An efficient printer such as Samsung ML-2550 is surely becoming one kind of printer that many people love to have. That is because with the efficient printer, you will not need to worry that much about the printing cost anymore, especially at the office. Therefore, if you ever need an efficient printer, this printer from Samsung is the one that you need.
You need to know that the efficiency feature from this printer comes from the cartridge and the ink of this printer. That is because the full ink cartridge of this printer can easily print up to the maximum number of 5,000 pages. If you are printing about 100 pages daily using this Samsung ML-2550, you might only need to add more ink or replace the cartridge once every 50 days. That one is totally efficient at the office.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Mono Laser Printer
For your information, this monochrome printer is meant for the office needs. Because of that reason, the price for this printer is not going to be that cheap. However, if you are thinking about the price for this Samsung ML-2550, you do not need to think that much. That is because this printer is nice and totally efficient, good for the long run.
Samsung ML-2550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2550 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-2550 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2015 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2550 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2550 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2550 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2550 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2550 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.