It is true that many fast printers such as Samsung ML-2551N are tagged for the considerably high and expensive price, even for the personal printer at home. Even though, that does not mean that you cannot find a printer that offers you the nice printing speed as well as the affordable price. That is because Samsung has that kind of printer for you.
If you are talking about the speed and performance, you can be sure that this printer from Samsung will perform well. That is because this printer has the maximum printing speed of 25 pages in a minute. The maximum printing resolution of this Samsung ML-2551N is also high enough, reaching 1,200 dpi. That number is considered as the doubled number compared with some other printers on the same class. As an addition, the laser printing technology from on this printer will be something that you like to have.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
If you are talking about the price that you need to pay for this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer is considered as something quite affordable. That is because Samsung ML-2551N is not a new printer so that the price is a bit lower compared with the new printers.
Samsung ML-2551N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2551N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2551N Windows Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-2551N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.3 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2551N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2551N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2551N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2551N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2551N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.