All of the people want to have a printer like Samsung ML-2552W that can give them the nice and precise printing result. That is because the boxy and blurry printing result is not something satisfying. Because of that reason, many printer manufacturers are trying their best to manufacture a printer that can give the users the best printing result that they want, including Samsung.
If you have not found the best one that you need, you can simply try this printer from Samsung. This monochrome printer offers you the nice printing resolution that you need. The printing resolution of Samsung ML-2552W is reaching 1,200 dpi. Comparing the maximum resolution of this printer with some other printers on the same class, you can be sure that this printer is better. That is because many of those monochrome printers still offer you the maximum printing resolution of 600 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Colour Laser Printer
As an addition to that, this printer is already using the laser printing technology. This technology is one of those technologies that you can find on Samsung ML-2552W that will give you the even better printing result. You can simply try the printer on your own if you want to know how this printer prints.
Samsung ML-2552W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2552W Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2552W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.43 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2240 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2552W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2552W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2552W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2552W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2552W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.