At the office, printing a lot of documents and pages is something common so that you will need a tough printer such as Samsung ML-2571N. That is because if you are not using the tough printer while you have a heavy printing need, you can simply say that the printing result will get worse over the time. That is because the printer has reached the maximum duty cycle. Because of that reason, you need a printer with the high duty cycle number.
This printer from Samsung is one of those tough printer that you can use at the office. That is because Samsung ML-2571N has the maximum duty cycle of 50,000 pages in a month. With that great number, printing up to 1,000 pages in a day will not be a problem anymore.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Mono Laser Printer
For your information, the maximum duty cycle of is the maximum number of pages that you can print using a printer before you will get the worse printing output. That is because there is another average printing number. Fortunately, the average printing number of this printer is still considerably nice. You can have the average printing number of 20,000 pages in a month using this Samsung ML-2571N.
Samsung ML-2571N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2571N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2571N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (9.47 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525W Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2571N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2571N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2571N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2571N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2571N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.