There are a lot of people who love a compact printer such as Samsung ML-2580N to be used at the office. That is because this kind of printer does not need a lot of space so that you can easily put this printer on a desk without having to set another special space for this printer. This way, the printer will surely fit the small and tight space at the office.
Despite of the small and compact size of this printer, this printer from Samsung still offers you the nice printing performance that you will love. The main reason is because this Samsung ML-2580N is specifically manufactured for the business needs. That means the performance of this printer will be something that you can rely on. There is nothing that you need to worry about from this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Mono Laser Printer
This printer has the maximum printing speed of 25 pages in a minute. One full ink tank of this printer can print at least 1,000 pages, which is quite efficient for an office printer. As an addition to that, this Samsung ML-2580N also offers you the large number of duty cycle, the number of pages that you can print in a month.
Samsung ML-2580N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2580N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP (32,64bit), Windows Vista (32,64bit), Windows 7 (32,64bit)
- Samsung ML-2580N Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.15 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.9
- Samsung ML-2580N Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (5.65 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2580N Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (32.30 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2580N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2580N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2580N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2580N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2580N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.