There are many people who think that the user interface of Samsung ML-2850 as an office printer is something quite difficult and bothering to master. It is not a wrong opinion because there are some office printers that have a lot of features and things so that it is a bit difficult to understand most of the things on the printer. However, that is not something that you will get from this printer.
You need to know that this printer from Samsung offers you the simple user interface that will ease you in all of the process when you are using Samsung ML-2850. In fact, the simple looking display on the top of this printer will also be something that can help you to deal with many things related with this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2552W Colour Laser Printer
This printer is surely one printer that is manufactured for the office work. That can be simply seen from the features that you can get from this printer. However, the simple operation of this printer and the user interface is something that you will love to have in a personal printer. This Samsung ML-2850 is just one of the best that you can get for your office needs.
Samsung ML-2850 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2850 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2850 Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2850 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2850 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2545 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2850 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2850 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2850 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2850 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2850 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.