The monochrome Samsung ML-2850D can be considered as one nice printer that you will love to have at the office. That is because this printer has all of the nice features that you will love to have at the office, especially for the maximum paper feeder capacity of this printer.
If you are talking about the maximum paper capacity of this printer, you can simply say that this printer has a bank on it. That is because this printer offers you the additional paper tray that you might need at the office. As an addition to that, the additional paper tray capacity on this Samsung ML-2850D has the similar amount of the main paper feeder. With the main paper feeder of 250 paper sheets capacity and the addition of 250 paper sheets more, this printer has the maximum paper feeder capacity of 500 paper sheets.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Colour Laser Printer
For your information, that kind of paper feeder capacity is something that many people love to have at the office because they do not need to worry about inserting more and more paper often, especially if you have to print a lot of things on this Samsung ML-2850D. That will be something totally helpful at the office.
Samsung ML-2850D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2850D Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2850D Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2850D Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2850D Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2850D Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2850D series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2850D should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2850D Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2850D driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.