There are not many office printers that have the compact looking size such as the one that you can get from Samsung ML-2851ND. That is because many office printers have the bulky looking design and size. Even though the features are good, there are not many people who are into this kind of printer because this kind of printer usually takes a lot of spaces.
If you are looking for something quite compact but have the nice features, you can simply get this printer from Samsung. This printer is considered as a compact and convenient printer that you can use at work. That is because the size of Samsung ML-2851ND is quite small so that you will not need to worry about the space at the office. You will not need an extra space because you can easily put this printer on a desk at the office.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Mono Laser Printer
Going to the feature, this printer is a monochrome printer that will give you the nice features that you need at the office. Of course, you cannot expect this printer to print the colored prints because Samsung ML-2851ND is a monochrome printer. However, the overall performance of this printer is something you can rely on.
Samsung ML-2851ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2851ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2851ND Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2851ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2851ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2851ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2851ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2851ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2851ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2851ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.