Fast printer will surely be something nice to have at the office. That is one reason why Samsung ML-2855ND is becoming a kind of printer that many people love to have at the office. That is because this printer offers you the fast printing speed that can help you when you have to print a lot of documents in a short time.
This printer offers you the maximum printing speed of 30 pages in a minute. That number simply proves that this printer only needs the exactly two seconds to finish printing on a paper sheets. When you are comparing the printing speed of Samsung ML-2855ND with some other printers on the same class, you can say that this printer is slightly faster because some other printers on the same class will only give you the maximum printing speed up to 25 pages in a minute.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Colour Laser Printer
Going to the printing quality, this printer is good enough, though you cannot say that this printer is the best. However, as a monochrome printer, you can simply say that this Samsung ML-2855ND is something that will give you the outstanding printing output. Therefore, it surely is something wise to get this fast printer for your office printing needs.
Samsung ML-2855ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2855ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2855ND Driver ⟹ Download (6.98 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2855ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.3 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2855ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2855ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2855ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2855ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2855ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2855ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.