Many people think that a monochrome printer such as Samsung ML-2950ND will give you the average printing output. The main reason is because the monochrome printer only prints the black and white documents and photos so that the printing output might be so-so. If you are one of those people who have the same thought, you need to check the printing result of this printer from Samsung.
This printer offers you the nice printing output that can be said as one of the best on the class. The main reason why you can get this kind of amazing printing output is because of the maximum printing resolution of the Samsung ML-2950ND. The maximum printing resolution of this printer that you can get is 1,200 dpi. With that printing resolution, you can say that getting a detailed, sharp, and crisp printing output is something totally possible.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2851ND Colour Laser Printer
For your consideration, it is true that the monochrome has a limit on the color print. However, you cannot simply say that the monochrome printer is an underrated printer. That is because in term of black and white document prints, a monochrome printer such as Samsung ML-2950ND can surely give you the better printing output compared with the color printers.
Samsung ML-2950ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2950ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 8.1, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Samsung ML-2950ND Windows Driver ⟹ Download (23.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2950ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (7.06 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2950ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (15.15 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2950ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2950ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2950ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2950ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2950ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.