If you have to print a lot of pages every single day, you will need to make sure that your printer is as good as Samsung ML-2955DW is. That is because if you are not using a nice printer, you can be sure that at one point, your printer will not give you the satisfying printing output just as it used to be. The main reason is because of the maximum duty cycle of the printer has been reached.
The maximum duty cycle can be simply considered as the maximum number of printed pages that you can reach before you get the worse printing quality. Because of that reason, you need to make sure that you are using the nice printer such as Samsung ML-2955DW to maintain the printing output stability.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850D Mono Laser Printer
This printer from Samsung has maximum duty cycle of 12,000 pages. Dividing that number with 30 days, you can simply have about 400 printing pages in a day. That is the maximum number of pages that is best on this Samsung ML-2955DW. With that number, printing a lot of pages using this printer will not be a problem anymore since this printer can handle that kind of tough printing task.
Samsung ML-2955DW System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2955DW Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Samsung ML-2955DW Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (23.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.9
- Samsung ML-2955DW Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7.06 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2955DW Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.15 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2571N Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2955DW Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2955DW series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2955DW should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2955DW Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2955DW driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.