The Samsung ML-3050 is loved by many people because this printer offers you a nice performance. As an addition to that, this printer is also considered as something quite compact, considering the overall size of many other office printers. This way, you will not need to worry about the space that you need to put this printer at the office since the size of this printer is quite small and compact.
Despite the compactness of this printer, it turns out that this compact printer has the nice efficiency that many people will love to have. That can be seen from the number of pages that this Samsung ML-3050 can print using one full ink cartridge. For your information, this printer is able to give the maximum output of 4,000 pages using one full ink tank. That is totally nice for a compact printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2950ND Colour Laser Printer
However, because of the considerably compact size of this printer, this printer does not able to accommodate a lot of papers on the feeder tray. However, you will not need to worry because you can still put up to 250 paper sheets on the paper feeder tray of this Samsung ML-3050. That one is good enough for many people to have.
Samsung ML-3050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-3050 Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3050 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2851ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3050 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3050 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3050 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3050 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3050 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.