If you are working from your home office, you will need a printer that can help you with that kind of need and one of the best options that you can get is Samsung ML-3051N. There are some nice reasons why you might need this printer for you home office needs.
The first one is because this printer is a monochrome printer. That means this printer can only give you the black and white printing output, which is totally perfect for the office needs. The second one is that this printer has the fast printing speed, reaching 30 pages in a minute. With that speed, you can be sure that Samsung ML-3051N is one fast office printer that you can use at home. The last but not least, this printer is compact enough so that you will not need to worry that this printer will look like a box in your home office.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2855ND Mono Laser Printer
For your consideration, the price of this printer cannot be considered as something cheap. However, you will not need to worry about the price of this Samsung ML-3051N because the price is considerably affordable if you want to compare the price of this printer with the price of some other printers.
Samsung ML-3051N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-3051N Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.