If you ever need a tough printer for your printing job, Samsung ML-3051ND is the one that you need. That is because this printer is considered as one strong printer from Samsung that will not disappoint you. This way, you will not need to worry about printing hundreds of pages in a day using this printer from Samsung.
This printer has the nice duty cycle, compared with many other printers on the same class. That is because this printer has the maximum duty cycle of 35,000 pages in a month. That number is totally a lot because you can print about one thousand pages on Samsung ML-3051ND every single day without having to worry that the performance will go down. That is one main reason why this printer is something that you need if you are looking for a tough printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2950ND Colour Laser Printer
For your consideration, this printer is a monochrome printer that is meant for the office and business needs. Because of that reason, the price that you need to pay for this Samsung ML-3051ND might be a bit irrational for a personal printer. However, that irrational price is something worth to pay for the strength that you can get from this printer.
Samsung ML-3051ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-3051ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.