Many people are using their printer for printing documents only. Even though, they still want to be sure that they can get the perfect printing result that they want. If you are also on the same position, Samsung ML-3051NDG might be the printer that can help you to achieve that kind of printing result. That is because this printer offers you a lot of features that will give the perfect document print output that you need.
For the start, you need to know that this printer is a laser printer. That means the printing quality is surely something you can rely on, compared with the ink printer. The second thing that you need to highlight from this Samsung ML-3051NDG is the maximum resolution. When many other printers give you 600 dpi as the maximum printing resolution, this printer gives you 1,200 dpi. That means the printing result will be totally sharp, especially for the documents.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955ND Colour Laser Printer
The last but not least, this printer also offers you the nice printing performance such as the efficiency and also the speed. With all of those features on this Samsung ML-3051NDG, you can simply say that this printer will be able to give you the perfect printing output, just like what you really want.
Samsung ML-2955ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-2955ND Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051NDG Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2851ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2955ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2955ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2955ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2955ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2955ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.