If you have to print a lot of documents in one click, you will need a tough printer such as Samsung ML-3051NG. That is because if you are not using a tough printer such as this printer from Samsung, you might end up inserting more and more papers on the paper feeder tray in few minutes. However, you will not find that kind of trouble if you are using this printer.
This printer has the large paper feeder capacity. The maximum paper sheet that you can insert on the paper feeder of this printer is reaching 550 paper sheets. That means Samsung ML-3051NG can easily print up to 550 pages in one click. You will not need to worry about inserting more and more papers while you are printing a lot of documents using this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955DW Mono Laser Printer
As an addition to that, if you think that you need more capacity, you will be glad that this printer also has the additional compartment that can simply fit up to 250 paper sheets. However, that compartment is considered as the addition on this Samsung ML-3051NG. That means if you really need it, you need to get it separately. The compartment is not included on the printer package.
Samsung ML-3051NG System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Samsung ML-3051NG Printer Driver and Software for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051NG Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051NG Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051NG series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051NG should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051NG Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051NG driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.